Mini Modified Tractors
- Mini modified use automotive-type engine(s), with 2 valves and 1 operating spark plug per cylinder, cast iron or aluminum.
- The vehicle’s dimensions are limited to 6 feet wide and 8 feet from the center of the rear wheels to the from of the vehicle.
- The weight of the class is 2050 lbs.
- The tire’s rim diameter is limited to 16.1”.
- Maximum of 575 c.i., naturally aspirated.
- 1 small block blown engine, maximum of 380 c.i.
- Supercharger limited to 6-71 with 18% overdride, or 8-71 with 10% overdride.
- Turbocharger limited to a single stage.
- Retrofit type, high Helix or modified configurations of superchargers are not allowed.