4X4 Modified Trucks
- The vehicles in this class must have 4 wheel drive and weight a maximum of 6200 lbs.
- The vehicle must have a hood, grill and fenders in place as intended by the manufacturer.
- The body style must be or have been available from a dealer as a mass produced vehicle and it must maintain the original appearance.
- The frame may be different than the make and model of the body. Tubular steel frames are allowed.
- The maximum tire size is 112” circumference on a 18” rim, inflated to 30 PSI.
- 1 automotive-type engine with a maximum of 8 cylinders and 650 c.i.
- Naturally aspirated only.
- 2 valves and 1 operating spark-plug per cylinder.
- No diesel engines allowed.
- Legal fuels are gasoline and alcohol.