2 Wheel Drive Trucks
- The maximum length of the vehicle is 15 feet from the center of the rear axle to the most forward portion of the vehicle, including weights and racks.
- The maximum width is 8 feet and the weigh must not exceed 6200 lbs.
- The chassis may be a truck frame or a fabricated frame similar to the modified tractor’s, tubular steel frames are allowed.
- The vehicle must have a hood, grill and fenders in place as intended by the manufacturer.
- The vehicle’s body style must be or have been available from a dealer as a mass produced vehicle and it must maintain the original appearance.
- The maximum tire size is 143” circumference on a 18” rim, inflated to 28 PSI.
- 1 automotive-type engine with a maximum of 8 cylinders and 575 c.i.
- 2 valves and 1 operating spark-plug per cylinder.
- Maximum of 1 stage of compression, either by supercharger or turbocharger.
- Supercharger is limited to 14-71.